Come Run the Trails in Beautiful Hockley Valley!!!
Come and explore some of the amazing trails that Hockley Valley has to offer in the company of others who share a passion for trail running. Whether you are new to the trails or are an established trail runner, this 2 day/1night trail running camp has something for everyone. The camp will feature a combination of exploring local trails, practicing techniques and learning more about training, injury prevention, nutrition and more.
Registration includes 2 days of running & workshops, 1 night accommodation at the rustic and charming Ecology Retreat Centre, 4 catered meals, registration package and draw prizes. Cost $240-260 per person.
Register Early and Save!!!
Previous trail running experience not required, however the ability to run 10km is preferred.
- Will run several times a day, at various paces and distances
- Combination of easy-pace runs exploring local trails versus technique-base runs
- Strength training specific to trail running
- Nutrition (including several taste samplings and option to purchase)
- Workout and training suggestions
Cost (based on shared accommodations and includes the following):
- 1 night accommodations at Ecology Retreat Centre
- Lunch and dinner on Saturday
- Breakfast and lunch on Saturday
- Draw prizes
- Registration kit
- 4-5 running sessions
Early (bird) penguin: Until March 30 – $240
April-June – $260
Private accommodations may be available at an additional cost
To register, email me at email@example.com; registration form and payment to be received in order to secure your spot.